I'm 14 and i dunno if wat i have is erectile dysfuntion or not but when i erect my penis slitly goes off centre from my belly button the head slitly turns to the right now if a girl were to look at it i would say they wouldnt be able to notice unless i told them so(especially in the dark) But i would like to know how to treat it before someone notices:( help

Hello! Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain erection, so this is certainly not your case.

You know the saying: it takes thousands to make the world????

There are many different looking penises and while some “stand” right, other point to a side when erected. My boyfriend for example has the right one but I have seen other men (on photos) whose penises were pointing slightly to the side. There is nothing wrong with this and even if there’s a problem upon penetration, you can always find a position that would suit you and your partner good.

You will get into it once you start having sex and personally I don’t think you have a problem, especially if the penis turning sides slightly.

There is a disease in which a penis turns to a side but it involves other things as well like forming a huge bump on penis first, which is actually a hardened tissue and this hardened tissue starts causing pain and curvature during erection but I don’t think this is you.

Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for his sexual needs or the needs of his partner. Erectile dysfunction is sometimes called as “impotence”.
Generic viagra is a prescription drug that works by increasing blood flow to the penis. Generic viagra enables many men with erectile dysfunction to respond to sexual stimulation. When a man is sexually excited, Generic viagra helps the penis fill with enough blood to cause an erection. After sex is over, the erection goes away
Generic viagra is a pill used by men to treat erectile dysfunction, or ED. It can help many men who have erectile dysfunction get and keep an erection when they become sexually excited.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

New Member

You might be suffering from erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder in   which a man is not able to obtain or maintain a firm and strong penile erection. You should consult your doctor for treatment.