I've been using birth control for 4 years now and for the first time I decided to skip my period by starting a new pack of pills instead of taking the placebos. Everything was fine until I started bleeding the day my regular period would have ended. It's been 6 days now and I'm still bleeding/spotting what's going on?

I have the same scenario, though I have only just started taking Yasmin. I am on my 3rd pack in the 3rd week and I have skipped the first 2 cycles of placebo tablets. I started spotting and having severe cramps in the the 3rd week of my hormone tablets. It has been almost 9 days of spotting now and I am actually expecting my period today as this is my week of sugar pills. I am not sure what is going on with my body. Does anyone have any insight? I will do a pregnancy test this week just to be sure.

Thanks!

Same here. i skipped a month. went straight to sugar pills (for personal reasons). and i have been bleeding/spotting for 2/3 weeks. its getting rather annoying and i have been extremely tired and sleeping as soon as i get home from work (already have pernicious anemia). I am not sure what is going on and am getting really stressed about it, any insight about what to do would help me a great deal.