While taking Birth control (Yasmin) I went on Wellbutrin and soon after that my periods were starting before the 3rd week of the pack. My period continued even though I finshed the 3rd week. Then I continued to have one the following week also when I was on the last week wich is the week you don't take them but the white ones. This only started happening when I started Wellbutrin. Before that I was always on time and never while I was in the middle of taking the pill. I have seen the Doctors and I told them I think the pill is not working because the Wellbutrin, but they all say they have no interaction.

This is very interesting..

Wellbutrin does not interact with birth control, but obviously you have noticed something is going on with your body.

Do you take both of the pills at the same time?

Have you considered taking them far apart?

I have the same problem. I have always started my period on time, but I take Effexor XR and birth control pills and now I skipped my period one month, the next month started bleeding a week early, and now this month two weeks early! This is miserable. I wish someone could help. My doctor said that they would not interact too. Someone is wrong.