Hello! Nowadays it is difficult to find the right information. I decided to use this way because it is fast and easy. I will tell you what I actually want to know. Is planocelurar carcinoma affecting a tongue? I am a note that some mild pain in addition to the tongue of this disease. I am not sure whether it was the impact of the disease or not. Thank you for your opinion.

Hi! Well, you are on the right place friend. I am here to help you if I can respond to your request. You wish to know is planocelurar carcinoma affecting a tongue? As I know from my sources that is a skin cancer. It does not comprise the tongue. I can tell you to ask your doctor for possible interventions.

Hello! It’s me again. I am indebted for your respond about planocelurar carcinoma. In this reply I would like to ask something new. My doctor has detected that I have that I have that disease from last week. I would like to know how much is dangerous if the prevention is not committed on time? Thanks for your advice about this.