Hello! I am looking to find some help here. I am the person who suffers from one disease. I tried to use this method for some explanation. Does anyone know what is the best prevention against skin melanoma? I’ve decided to heal myself of this ugly disease. Thanks for your return and time.

Hi! So you are looking to find some help here. Well I am not the doctor but maybe I can suggest you something. You wish to know something about best prevention against skin melanoma? The best method to reduce your risk of skin cancer is to keep your skin from the sun and UV rays. There is also so called Chemoprevention, is the use of a substance to safe or abate possible risk of cancer.

Hello! ! It’s me again. I am indebted for your answer about melanoma. In this reply I would like to ask something new. I'd like to ask whether there is an herbal medicine for the prevention of this disease. If there is, what it could be? Thank you for your cooperation.