Hello! Does anyone can tell me one thing? I don’t know what is the best solution for following problem. I am interested to know something about difference between basocelurar and planocelurar carcinomas. Is there any difference or just some little changes? I would like to hear any opinion about this. Thanks for your commitment.

Hi! As I see you need information. I will try to answer to your question with my experience. You want to know is there any difference between basocelurar and planocelurar carcinomas? The most frequently noted non-pigmented skin tumors that shall surgical treatment are basocellular and spinocellular carcinomas. The planocelurar carcinoma is injurious tumor issue from the keratinocytes of the epidermis. It rises in a harmful way and metastasizes mostly via the lymphatic system.

Hello! ! It’s me again. I am indebted for your respond about basocelurar and planocelurar carcinoma. In this reply I would like to ask something new. Are these both cancers only of the skin or and other parts of the body? I would like to know that because I am not so informed. Thanks for your respond again.