Hello! Does anyone can tell me one thing? I don’t know what is the best way for my question. I just want to ask something here. What is the best way to early discover melanoma? My friend told me that am very dangerous if the prevention is not taken on the time. I just want to be alerted about this. Thanks for your answer.

Hi! As I see you need information. I will try to answer to your question with my experience. You want to know what is the best way to early discover melanoma? If melanoma is discovered early, it is commonly much easier to heal. When melanomas are yet in the prime, flat stage, almost 99% of them can be healed with a common surgical incision. It can be detected as a small mol on the skin in the early stage.

Hello! It’s me again. I am indebted for your answer about melanoma. In this reply I would like to ask something new. If it happens to get such a mol that was in fact in the initial stage, how can I know that it is this disease? It may not be something else. Thank you for your opinion.