I had unplanned unprotected sex last march 16 and it was also my first time. I found out that it was actually my fertile/ovulation day because I had my period last march 1-7 ( I am regular) so I took Nordette as ECP 9 hours after we had sex (there are no other ECP's here in our country). 9 days after taking the 2nd dose of nordette, I had brown spotting which became heavier after 3 days (two days earlier for my period). I also took a pregnancy test hours before I got a heavy bleeding w/ clots and a very painful cramps and it says negative. (i took it two weeks after i had sex). the heavy bleeding stopped after 5 days which now I think as my period for this month but lately I've been feeling nauseous, tired always, and my stomach became bigger than it was before. other explanations maybe because of the pills, some say that the side effects would go away after 6 months and as for the tiredness, it could be because I lack sleep and have nightmares more often than before (I assume because of paranoia) and for the big stomach it could be because I am fat. I was overweight (47 kg the doctor said it was considered overweight for my height) and I got on a diet and now I am actually 44.3 kg and my height is 5 flat but my body really looks fat ever since even if I diet (it's in our genes). I also just started working out (since a week ago). I am very paranoid that there's still a posibility that I am pregnant even after I got my period for this month and a negative test because I am having symptoms or is it my mind playing tricks on me? what do you think guys?

What happened afterwards? I'm in a similar situation and have been taking pills for bloating