I had my period june 1 to june 5, 2017. I had sex by june 13 at 11pm. My calendar said my ovulation day is June 15, so the morning after I took ECPs.

By June 26, I got bleeding it was heavy for 2 days and very light the following days. That everything I wore got stained. (my period was due 29th. I was 3 days early. And i worried it might be implantation bleeding but IB is uncommon and it isn't heavy enough to fill lots of pads)

My next period is due July 24th. Instead, I got a white discharge. I don't experience classic pregnancy symptoms as well apart from my missed period, and tender breasts.

Since I was depressed the first week of the month as my bestfriend and I fought. By 2nd week of the month (which i suspect is ovulation week) i was craving foods (the cravings went away) and i only had like 32 hours sleep total in 96 hours (4 days) because of work (i work as a medical laboratory scientist at a hospital and got night shifts that time) Then the following week, i went into a rigorous dance practice for work as well. I haven't excercised or danced in a long time. As my due date was approaching, i was worried that i might have a period during performance as my performance is on the 26th and period was due on 24th. Performance day came, and i was glad my period didn't arrive. But eventuallY got worried it's not here yet. 

It's august 3 and not yet here

I took 7 pregnancy tests and all were negative. I took 3 a week after my period this july as I worried it might be IB. On my 2nd and 3rd day of missed period, i took one. One the 4th day, early morning. On the 8th day of my missed one, i took another as well. All were negative. Could I be pregnant?

Hi tulips,

I doubt you are pregnant.  You are MOST LIKELY experiencing side effects from the ECP's.  They can make your periods early or late and also "different.

Your period can be irregular for MONTHS after taking an ECP.

Hope it helps.

Thank you! I always took ECPs before but this ECP is a different brand from what I use cause the one I usually use ran out and I had no stock at hand. :) Do you know of ways to induce a period?

Also, medic-dan the ECP i used was Ethinyl Estradiol 0.12 mg with Levonorgestrel 0.5mg then I took the same dose again after 12 hours.

The usual ones i took were Ethinyl Estradiol .12mg with Levonorgestrel 0.6 mg which i take again after 12 hours.

Could it be that I changed brand?

-Tulips

Yes, different medications can react differently.

There's no good way to induce your period. Let it return, naturally.