Last november 11, 2014, I had sex with my boyfriend for two rounds. Or three. At some point, for like 10 seconds maybe, we didn't use protection, but after that we used protection already, and the morning after that, we also had sex and we also used protection. I got really paranoid and after 2 days I took Nordette which is like a morning pill but it said that I can still take it in a span of 3 days. It did not affect me at all. So the next week again, November 18, we had sex. The same thing happened. We had rounds of protected sex. And for a few seconds he didnt use protection. But just like below 10 seconds. That morning I got paranoid again that I took Nordette, it said that I take 4 pills first, so I took 4 pills at 9 am and took another 4 pills after 12 hours which is 9pm. The morning after that day, I was feeling nausea but when I tried to vomit, nothing came out. I was feeling so down that I almost didn't attend school. But I got up took a shower and went to school with a headache. It felt like I wanted to throw up every hour. When it was time for lunch, I ate and after I ate, I wanted to throw up again but it stopped. That only happened after the day I took Nordette. The follow days, everything was back to normal. So, last month, I had my period during October 25 and knowing me, I always get irregular periods. Like before I could go for 3 months without having a period. But that was before I started having sex. Anyways, so when Nov 25 came, I didnt have my period. But at Nov 27/28 I got it. I expected it to be heavy like my normal period but it was plain normal, it didnt fill the whole pad, just the center part and a little but of the upper and down part. But it was fresh red blood. And as usual, I had bad cramps the first day. And on the second day, no cramps at all and just red blood. It ended for like 3 days or 4. So after that I disregarded my paranoid thoughts. And now, Dec 22, my nipples hurt when I touch them. Only when i touch them. And only my nipples, not the breast part. Sometimes it's just the right nipple that's hurting, but sometimes, both. When I touch them. And yesterday, I wore my tight bra whole day and even when I sleep. Some say that it was because of my bra. But I don't know. I'm getting paranoid again. P.S. I'm 17 years old and I am still not ready to be a parent. Please understand my situation and help me if you can. Thank you.

you will not be pregnant... i was on the pill and never took the pill when i should and missed a few and i not once go pregnant 99.9% effective.