I AM 16 YEARS OLD .
MY PRESENT WEIGHT IS 66 KG AND I AM 178 CM TALL.
WHAT SHOULD BE MY ACTUAL WEIGHT?

Hi, Your BMI for your weight and height is 22.31 this means you are a healthy weight for your height, so there is nothing you should be worrying about :-)

Leah xx

:-D hello my name is chantel and i wade 200 and what i did is go on a thing called waight wathers in one week i lost 10 ponds i just had to drink lots of water and different to eat and a really god thing to eat is lencazen!! good luke

Your actual weight should be 50 kg

Your BMI is indeed a good rough estimate for what your weight should be. However, in a particularly muscular person, your BMI could classify you as overweight. The extra muscle mass would be interpreted by the calculator as fat, which would result in a false positive. 

I'm 12 years old, pretty average in height and also 66 kg"s. it really doesn't matter because what you are, what you have or what you posses, just think of the gud points in you, think of what others don't have what you got, your height, weight, gender and everything else doesn't matter, because we r all beautiful :D

Damn bro, im over Wright, 66 kg and 156 cm tall...

I am 66kg too and you should be 55