Hi y'all, quick question. Here's the backstory:

Yesterday, my fiance and I had unprotected sex. We usually use condoms, but after a many months of using them, we were idiots and went without them because I ran out. I had ejaculated the day before(once or twice, I don't remember), and peed numerous times. Prior to intercourse, she performed oral. We had sex twice, each lasting for about 40 mins. I withdrew each time and ejaculated elsewhere. We planned to take an ECP and did so an hour and a half later(generic brand from Walgreens).

I did not ejaculate whatsoever in her body, but I'm sure there was a good amount of pre-seminal fluid in her - we were both very wet; however, the second time, I'm sure semen leaked into her because I could not wash out the semen inside my urethra. Though, when I cleaned myself up after the first time, I did manage to urinate in the shower.

I've read that ECP's generally have 88%+ effectiveness rate(I'm assuming the kind we took was only progesterin). How likely is it that she will become pregnant with the amount of sperm in her body?

Hi Concerned,

There is a chance of pregnancy.  You are correct that ECP's aren't as effective as daily birth control.

What are the odds?  We can't predict.  Where was she in her cycle?  How much sperm got into her vagina?  How effective is the ECP?  You really can't answer enough of these questions.

You did what you can to prevent pregnancy.  Time will tell.

Hang in there.

I did read UVA(or whatever ella is) is more effective, but walgreens only had Plan B and their version of it.

Did quickness to action lower the rate of pregnancy normally expected from unprotected sex(ejaculation inside the vagina) followed with 12-hour use of a progestin ECP?

Yes,

The sooner you take it the more effective it is. I wouldn't really worry about what brand she took.

Seriously, you should be all set taking the ECP as soon as she did.

Thank you, Dan. Unfortunately I'm unable to quote you to reply directly to your post for some reason. I just have to manage my stress til then. You've helped alleviate some of it.