Hello Ladies, this is my first time here! I am so excited to join!
I am a little confused! You would think that I would be an expert, but I am not! I have 3 kids 13, 10, & 4 and we have been trying to get pregnant for 18 months. I got pregnant in Oct. of 2005 with two babies in two different places. (ectopic and uterine) I had the methotrexate shot and had to have laproscopy and a DnC in Dec.05. Each one of my pregnancies have been very different. I ovulated on or around the 6th of this month (august) 2006. I started having funny feelings on the 8th in my abdomin. Crampy, tightness and it got worse on the 9th, the 10th, 11th, and yesterday and today are really bad. I also have been checking my bbt and it has been between 98.5 and 97.9 ever since tuesday the 8th. I feel very bloated and crampy, gassy,headaches, dizzy, and I am having alot more symptoms that can go either way pms or preg. I am not having all of the symptoms that I usually have when it is PMS. I usually crave junk food and chocolate, have a bad back ache, acne, and sore breats (hard feeling). I have not been real emotional or irratable. A little short and a low sense of humor but not like usual with pms.
My breast don't always hurt bad but now they have stabbing- sharp pains and my nipples are sore to touch. Now you can see why I am confused.
I am not due for my period until the 19th. My period is every 30 days sometimes it is every 28 days the last 2 months it has been 28 days! But I usually don't start cramping and having pms until 5 days or so before. This time it started 11-12 days before normal. I kind of feel pregnant but I don't want to read to much into it. The let down over the course of 18 months has been aweful. does anyone have any insight while I wait???? [/list]

All I can tell you is to keep your head up high and don't worry. Things will come into place. I am actually waiting to hear back since we are TTC. We have been since July 27th. I noticed today that my nipples have white pimple like bumps on them, so I am thinking maybe I am but we will just have to wait and see!

Good luck with you!

Dealing with PMS symptoms/ signs can be rally nasty confusing and annoying. I can see that you are worried because of this and this makes you even more stressed, 

My advice is to try to relax as much as you can, because those symptoms are annoying itself and you don't really want to be annoyed yourself as well, right?

Also, people will think of you like you are a bit** even if you are not like this.

I agree with the fact that everything is going to come to its place. PMS is a really weird thing and only we can understand it. 

Pregnancy symptoms would not even happen until you missed your period, so you would need to be approx 4 weeks pregnant..

PMS is a lot like preg symtpoms, except that you are NOT pregnant. The earliest you could test for pregnancy is 5 days before a period is due.

HELLO LADIES,
MY PERIOD WAS DUE TODAY, SO FAR NOTHING!
I ALSO HAVE BEEN VERY SLEEPY AND BBS ARE VERY SORE!
I HAVE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF PREG. SYMPTOMS AND MY BBT HAS BEEN HIGH WITH IN 98.8 - 98.5 SINCE OVULATION.. SO, WE ARE STILL PRAYING. THIS MAYBE MY MONTH FOR A MIRACLE (ELIJAH RILEY OR RILEY BROOK).. I WILL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I GET A POSTIVE OR (NEG) WHICH I DON'T EXPECT IT! +++++++ IS WHAT I EXPECT!
THANKS AND GOD BLESS,
MELISSA

You can take a First response early test NOW =)

LET US KNOW! I am in suspense for you.

HELLO LADIES,
GUESS WHAT???????
IT IS A BIG FAT POSITIVE: BFP!!!!!!++++++++++++++
I TESTED LAST NIGHT IT WAS POSITIVE AND I TESTED AGAIN THIS MORNING AND IT WAS POSITIVE!
PTL!!!!
I WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE REST OF YOU!
THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND IN-PUT!
GOD BLESS,
MELISSA

It has been a while since I last visited. One reason is, yes I was pregnant but it ended with a DNE on Oct. 5. We were so absolutely devastated again! But God is still good and we are ok now!
Well I think I may be pregnant again, not sure.....I should be an expert by now but I am not! LOL! I have been really sick with a bad head cold and aweful congestion, so I don't know if it is pregnancy or sickness......
I am about 5-6 DPO so I don't know if what I am feeling is implantation!
With the last 3 pregnancies I knew that I was pregnant before I missed my period. I feel so stuck, this 2 week waiting period is torture.....
I have been very crampy for the last 3 days, BBS a little sore, back ache and the rest is the head cold.....headache, runnynose, achy, tired, congested!
So, I guess I will have to just sit back and wait.....
I am not due for my period until the 25th.....of Aug.
So, we will see!

Hey, I'm on birth control & im suppose to get my period every three months. Well this week is the week i'm suppose to get my period. I have not gotten it yet. I'm really freaking out here. I have had all the pregnant symtoms& pms symtoms. So i'm not really sure what to do. I have been feeling really bloaded. & I usually get bad headache & feel pukie when I'm getting my period. So i'm not sure what it really is. What are your thoughts about what it is. Pms or Pregnant? I'm 16 & i really dont wanna have a kid at this age. Ha,i still have my whole life infront of me. ...not cool ! Please get back to me on what your thoughts are! : /

Katelyn

Im also 16 and Im on the depo shot. And I usually get a period every 3 months. And I havent gotten one yet, me and boyfriend think im pregnant but I also have all the signs of Pms as well as pregnancy. Im real moody, constipated, my boobs are sore, I got serious cramps, and I got lower back aches and head aches, Im haveing alot of trouble sleeping. Please help. Thx.

Casey

BEING THE DEPO MOST DONT EVEN HAVE A PERIOD AFTER SOME TIME. I DOUBT YOU'RE PREGNANT. ITS VERY VERY RARE TO GET PREGOS ON THE DEPO SHOT.

I was on DEPO for two years and never got my period at all.

so I'm 16...I had sex about a week ago and I'm not sure if I'm having premenstrual symptoms or I'm pregnant. My period is due on Monday (Feb. 22, 2010) and I'm really nervous. I think he came in me by accident but I'm not sure. I have cramps, headaches, backaches, sore breats, naseau, and dizziness. Which do you think it is?

hi I'm new here tommarow I find out if my pregnate I'm 20 & well I've had symptoms yet my pd isn't due & well idk if it's implantation I'm feelin pretty nervous...my x boyfriend & I wanted a baby but now we broken up...this sunday everyone was tellin me I had this glow & well idk what to think...i guess I'm little scared for the let down I also gone through miscarige at 16 so I'm excited but scared I just hope it's God will...if I could pls have your prays I'm kind of hoping it's a blessing...thank u

Hello- I am new here too!!!

I have 2 kids... and dont want anymore for now. But me and my husband had unprotected sex 3 days before my period last month. When my period came last month it was shorter than usual. I am having pregnancy symptoms... feeling really weird. Anyways my period is suppose to come in 3 days.