quote="nomorenookie4me"]HELP!!! My PERIOD was expected to be due between the TENTH and the TWELVETH.I had an unprotected encounter on the SEVENTH. At the time, I had been having the usual PMS symptoms like WATER RENTENTION, SWOLLEN BOOBS, EMOTIONAL WRECKAGE, CHOCOLATE CRAVINGS, EATING HEAVILY AND FATIGUE. My partner got a little happy with the foreplay and backed away, but there's always good ole' buddy PRE CUM to do the trick! :D Henceforth, I cant tell the difference between PMS AND EARLY PREGNANCY SIGNS which I had to the extreme as early as 2 weeks gestation with my first child. I had the incredible erge to have sex and egg white like dischargeA PRELUDE TO OVULATION) many days before I had sex. All I can rely on until testing is HOW LONG AFTER OVULATION DOES YOUR PMS AND PERIOD ARRIVE? Flourish me with information on this one. Every little bit helps. Thanks.

Depending on the your cycle time (20-28 days) can ultimatly tell when your chances of getting pregnant increase. Women get pregnant during ovulation which occurs about midway between your cycles. So say your cycle is 24 days apart, between the 11 and the 13 you are most like to ovaulate. It is a fact women can only get pregnant in a 3 hour window while the egg is in the fallopian tube. This may sound impossible as there are so many pregnant woman. The answer is that we, as people, have a lot of sex. If you menstral was due on the 10th and you had sex on the 7th it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. I hoped this helped

That is not entirely true. Sperm can live in fertile CM for up to three days. So if you "O" on the 10th and had sex on the 7th, theoretically the sperm could have stayed inside you for the three days and you could be pregnant.

you're right above me ...... you supposedly ovulate anywhere in between 12-18 days after the first day of your period - however you can actually ovulate at any time during the cycle .... ANDDD the sperm can live inside you for seven days so even if you are not ovulating when u have sex if you ovulate within 7 days the sperm will plant itself in the egg - sooooo theres actually a larger window of opportunity to get pregnant

here is my problem you see i usually start my cycle on the 10th and this month it was early but it only lasted 4 days when it usually last 6-7 days and my breast and nipples are sore could i be pregnant and not realize it?

You are going through the same thing I am. I just went to the doctor yesterday after taking a seemingly negative home pregnancy test. Seemingly negative--because the vertical line that indicates pregancy seems very faint, almost not there, which makes me nervous on whether it is actually a positive result. I will get the doctor results today. I suggest you do the same. Good luck to you!!

well i am also looking to find out what the diffrence between pms and early pregnancy symptoms are as i am due on this sun but for the past week and a bit i have been getting lower tummy cramps sometimes diffrent sides, feel bloated, sickness no vomiting, backach, and the past 2 days my right breast is sore, hot flushes every now and then,headach on and off, and thin blue lines on clear blue+ and like 2/20 test wer complete neg but apparently the thin blue lines are neg too so im obvioustly nt preg but is it poss that i could be getting all these new pms symptoms all in one go or a few days appart starting 2 weeks or more b4 my period??

so im sorry i cant answer the question but i would really love to know too this is doing my head in and sunday seems a life time away :-(

I also am curious. I have 2 kids, both were the only "oopses" we have had. We finally are trying to have a 3rd and this is the 2nd month trying. I am exactly 28 days in my cycle and I get bad PMS after having my 2nd child. I never paid attention before to any of the "early" symptoms of pregnancy since I had no idea I was pregnant! I don't really have that egg white thing, I don't really remembering ever having it, is that normal? I don't know if the mild cramping I am having and severe breast tenderness is premenstral or a pregnancy symptom. I don't feel pregnant. I don't think I would be having PMS symptoms if I were pregnant, would I? I ovulated on the 14th I think (according the the strips I pee on daily...) and we had sex before that day and that day, as well as the day after (twice). I don't know why I wouldn't be pregnant, but from what I am reading, everything is possible!

Hi, I'm experiencing the same confusion. I'm not trying to conceive but a baby is all I want in life. I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke. I had had my period 2 weeks earlier and the online ovulation calculator says I was ovulating right that day. Another condom broke a week after (yeah I know weird...!!!). I woke up one night with an overwhelming feeling of beeing pregnant. Now I feel like I'm PMSing but the symptoms are worse than any other month. My AF is due in 2 days. For the last 7 days I have been crying over nothing, commercials, movies.....I have bad cramps, but they are kind of different from my usual cramps and one of my breasts has been sore close to the armpit for a week now. I'm so moody and aggressive. I've heard that PMS and Pregnancy symptoms are very similar. I guess I should just take a test right???
Can someone who happened to find out she was pregnant after experiencing PMS symptoms help me please? Thank you all.

I haven't ever had full "sex"
We got it in at one point, but I wasn't fully penetrated. I know this because.. you know... the layer of skin wasn't broken. Anyhow. He didn't cum, and the condom didn't break, and it only lasted for about 10 seconds before I got too freaked out to continue. (I have extreme fear of getting pregnant, it was nothing to do with him)
Anyhow I get really anxious and paranoid that somehow something slipped up when we were foreplaying and that somehow without having sex I could be pregnant.
I'm a little late on my period (which hasn't started)
and I'm so incredibly anxious that I couldn't tell if I were PMS ing or pregnant.
I'm wondering if stress could be causing that late period or what...
Anyhow
Is it likely that I'm pregnant or just over-anxious?

my period was due on may 27th and i usually start gettin the norm symptons like crampin,moodiness,etc. and on my due date i didnt start and so i waited finnaly june 3rd i took a test and i was 4 weeks pregnant..sadly i lost the baby but early pregnancy symptons and pre menstrual symptons and alot alike and now im experiencing the same thing but my husband and i are hoping to be pregnant.

I am a few days late but I am not experiencing any symptoms. I broke up with the guy I was with and I found out he was on steroids. I heard steroids make a guy sterile. He didn't ejaculate in me, but there's always pre ejaculation. Is there any way that I could be and if not, why am I late?

darkened nipples, firmer breasts, whack emotions have been going on for me for 1 1/2 weeks.  feeling period cramps, but am about 4 days late.  got a test and spoke to a clinician.  appearantly signs of pregnancy can happen before a positive test result.  so, going again tomorrow.  fun stuff.

well I have one baby and she was a Valentines oopsie last year... too much chocolate and wine ;-) And my issue with being pregnant is when I'd stress, I had so small of a period it was almost non-wxistant. Well anywho, I missed three periods (which I choked up to stress and my active lifestyle) never knowing I was preggo until last July 4th. All my pre-period symptoms are identical to that of early pregnancy. I even throw up for a few days. I strongly suggest going to your PCP or OB/GYN for the blood test. And I definitely wish you the best of luck!

this post is realy helpful , been tryin to work out my ovulatin days 4 ages .. thanks :)