I am 24 years old, Just got married June 24th... That would be when we started having sex without using any kind of birth controll. Not exactly trying to get pregnant, but if it happens it happens and we are both fine with that. I have been feeling a little weird the past couple weeks... knowing that it is possible for me to be pregnant I think is messing with my brain and I dont know if im having symptoms or I just 'think' I am having symptoms. Last week *(a week before my period was even due so I was sure surprised)* I started like spotting a little bit, just really it was there when I wiped not even enough for a panty liner, for about 2 days and then it stopped. I thought it was my period coming but it stopped after 2 days and was nothing like a normal period. My first day of my last period was June 16th. So I would have been ovulating while we were having sex at some point I'm sure. It is now July 18 and I have still not started but I have taken 5 tests and they were all negative with the exception of 2 E.P.T tests which had a really faint line which lead me to belive maybe I am pregnant. But all the other tests have said no, most of them were the digital kind that say either pregnant or not pregnant and they have all said no. I have had very sore boobs and been very tired lately and so very moody :? and I have had some cramps low in my stomach and it feels like I should be starting and I go to the bathroom but nothing. :x
I know those are symptoms of PMS and Pregnancy and Im so confused if I am preg. then why are the tests all negative?
I know sometimes tests can be wrong and I am only at the most 2 days late but shouldnt a test be positive by now? They say they can tell like 4 days before you even start? I am so confused.
Also I'm not sure if this has anything to do with this but I have been having some pains in my lower back right in the middle from like my hip to the middle of my lower back actually.... Just for a second its painful then it stops. Could this be what is causing my pregnancy 'like' symptoms? Any advise would be great! Thanks!!
Kentucky Girl

I love how people on these forums dont reply to anyone lol.........so I am gonna give you my two cents cause I know how it is not to get a reply. Personally I think you should call ur dr and get a pg blood test because those are most accurate. You are more likely to get a false negative than a false positive so even one positive should mean you are. I am no professional though, I say talk to your dr! :-)