Okay, so I'm 16, my period is always sort of irregular (expescally since my boyfriend and I started having sex about a year ago), since my last period we have had sex, but we used a condom everytime and I'm not on birth control. I haven't had my period yet this month, and even though it is normally irregular, it normally is just a day or two off from the time before, but it is about 4 days late. I was wondering what some signs that you are about to start your period are? I normally don't get any cramps until the day of my period, but i'll get lower back pain a 1-2 days before, but i haven't really expierenced that.. the other night i had a sort of pain in my stomach that lasted for about 10mins..

so any signs of starting your period?

or even signs of REALLY early pregnacy (since i'm only a few days late) would be nice.

please and thanks!

also, i keep feeling like i might start, but havent!

Hi, some signs of your period about to start are back pain, sore or tender breasts, headaches, moodiness and even stomach pains.  I wouldn't panic just yet as its only 4 days late.  There aren's always signs of being pregnant but some signs are breasts getting bigger, feeling sick (morning sickness) and basically a missed period.  If you miss your period completely this time around I would suggest a pregnancy test to rule it out.  I have also heard of a 'phantom pregnancy', this is where you work yourself up so much to thinking that you're pregnant that your body will develop symptoms.  A pregnancy test is the only way to tell for sure.  I hope I have helped you in some way, good luck and keep me informed.

You should learn how to recognize PMS signs. Pain in stomach, abdominal pain, sore breasts, headaches and sometimes nausea (don't be surprised if you throw up) are classical signs of PMS. 

Now, you told that you had intercourse with your boyfriend which means that there is a possibility that you are pregnant. I won't lie to you.

But in my own opinion, I think that you have imagined all of this and that you believe that you are pregnant. Yes, that is syndrome called phantom pregnancy and a lot of us have experienced it. I have as well. 

I didn't believe that pregnancy tests are correct, so I went to my gynecologist. Then he explained to me this phantom pregnancy thing. 

It is too weird how we can actually convince ourselves that we are pregnant when we are not.