Ok lets start out by saying I'm new and all that.

And also..

My period is due this week. I've had the normal mild non-severe symptoms I usually get on the 3rd week of my cycle leading up to the actual flow.

But I've been a bit paranoid. I got curious and looked up pregnancy symptoms and they looked the same as what I'm feeling (because I have a few new symptoms I rarely get, if at all)..

This month I did have unprotected sex near my ovulation time. I stopped my boyfriend shortly into it. Feeling a bit unsure. He swore he didn't pre-ejaculate since we didn't do it for that long. (Amazingly..he's one those guys who can control themselves...hard to believe..but it's true.) He kept telling me we didn't do it for that long. I know pre-ejaculation has a low risk of pregnancy, but it has a risk nontheless.

So these are my symptoms. The new one(s) is/are in bold:

Severe lower back pain (normal)
Headaches/migraines (occasionally)
Muscle ache/joint pains ((especially in my legs and sometimes neck)) (occasionally)
Fatigue (occasionally.. but this week or two it's been pretty bad)
Over-sleeping
Nauseous (but when I eat meals it goes away)
Dizziness (it goes away in a few seconds and/or minutes..it usually comes with the nauseous feeling.. if I eat something right away it goes away)
That weird menstrual blood smell (it hasn't even spotted or come yet)
Always having hunger pains/being hungry
Craving dairy/chocolate (of course..)
Always having to pee (but it almost looks just like female secretion..it's mainly clear but yellow at the same time)
Always having to go..erm.. number 2 (it's been a normal symptom as of this year)
Becoming somewhat..very gassy (Normal.. of course.)
Ankle pain/Swollen ankles/feet (New..but it started last month and I had a regular 2-3 day cycle)
Yeast Infection flares up like all hell (yes, I have a yeast infection..ever since I was 8..around my pms time/period it itches and burns..)
Feverish feelings (Occasionally)
My breasts seem harder/a bit tender and bigger than normal (rarely)

I use to drink a lot of soda. I stopped about 2-3 weeks ago..not even like lowering how much I had..just going off it for good Maybe lack of caffeine during this time could have some effect?

If I were over 20 I'd almost welcome a kid. But since I'm between the ages of 16-19, I'm not ready of course!

I've already talked with my boyfriend. We're stopping sex for good..even with condoms. We don't want to take risks (I know condoms lower the risk even more..but it's not fool-proof.)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

(I just made an edit because I almost left out an important symptom as well as ones I just forgot to put)

If you are only due for your period next week then it is far too early to be having any symptoms of pregnancy.

Actually I'm due this week. Between Tuesday-Friday.

The time we had unprotected sex when I was unsure was about 2-3 days before ovulation. That was about 3 weeks ago.

ok, I dont know awhole lot about things, I just got my what seems to be a period, Not sure, more so then spotting, but not as much as a period, and its 2 weeks EARLY!! I have only had it less a day,
Anyways All I know, is that cutting right back on soda, is healthy but takes away ALOT of sugar, I know this because I got dizzy and light headed when I did it, and my doctor said just replace the sugar from soda, with sugar from a juice or something, and that should go away. So maybe you could try that

Thats wrong. It depends. Some women do experience these kinds of symptoms even this early. If these symptoms are unusualy, and you had sex aorund the timeof ovulation, then it is possible....

Some of the symptoms you describe can absolutely be early signs of being pregnant: nausea, fatigue, needing to urinate more often, cramps, and tender breasts. Things like food cravings and swollen ankles really do not come along until much further in a pregnancy, like the second trimester, however. 

Cramps and fatigue, along with mood swings, might be typical PMS symptoms. Nausea and needing to pee more often aren't. So I do think there's a chance you could be pregnant, but also, women who are TTC often "start experiencing symptoms that are not there" because they are really hoping to be pregnant. That's nothing to be ashamed of. I've had it happened myself. 

Anyway, all you can do is wait and see. 

I know how you feel, me and my boyfriend have had sex when i was ovulating,(pretty sure) and we only used the pull out method (prettty uneffictive I know) and about 5 days ago i started getting really gassy, i have to go #1 and #2 alot(gross)! constipated,my boobs and nipples are sore but not terrible, and im bloated, plus i have nausea in waves and i have gotten sick sometimes. My period is in 4 days, but I only feel any sign of PMS on the first day and its just cramping. He asked me if i was having morning sickness, and his mom keeps looking at me and making comments about pregnancy... but like everyone else i guess ill just have to wait.

That's crazy that you would say that. I had unprotected sex about a week ago today. My period is due in 6 days and I have been very Gassy (which is not like me), being nauseous, having to go to the bathroom #1 and 2. Most times I may have to #2 more the day before my cycle. My breast are sore and tender. This is something I haven't had to deal with before. My boyfriend says that we should take a test, but I can't! I rather not know right now. I have also started to feel sharp pains in my belly. Not to sure if its' just pains or cramps. Please someone HELP ME!!!!!!!!! Ladies, I hope we're okay.

I usually don't have any pms symptoms until 5 days before my period. This month, I began having pms symptoms two weeks before my period, and had almost convinced myself that I was Pregnany. Finally, my period came. It was the longest two weeks of my entire life. So basically, calm down, wait for you period, and if it's a "no show", simply get a test.

I usually don't have any pms symptoms until 5 days before my period. This month, I began having pms symptoms two weeks before my expected period, and had convinced myself that I was Pregnant. Finally, my period came. It was the longest two weeks of my entire life. So basically, calm down, wait for you period, and if it's a "no show", simply get a test.

I've been having similar problems
my bf and I had sex right around the end of my last period... unprotected and I'm still kicking myself for it. I started antihistimines for a bad allergic reaction 2 weeks before we had sex and was still ending my period after we had sex (i thought it was over but i ended up spotting for 2 more days after)
The following week my breasts started to feel tender and larger and then I started seeing heavy spotting 2 weeks before my period was due again. I attribitued this mainly to my new roommate getting hers that week (i get "sympathetic" periods easily and my body always seems to want to cycle up with those around me)
It wasn't a full period though. It was brownish spotting, but would fill up whole liners
I just started teh placebo pills of my BC this past morning and should be takign my 2nd one today and just yesterday I had very heavy mucus discharge (white stuff) and today i was very dizzy and had a slight headache.
Alot I know...
help?

I've been having similar problems
I just started the placebo pills of my BC this past morning and should be taking my 2nd one today and just yesterday I had very heavy mucus discharge (white stuff) and today i was very dizzy and had a slight headache along with heavier bloatign than I had when i started spotting
Alot I know...
help?

I had a medical abortion-and during the process I had a lot of whit mucus discharge. This is common in miscarriages.

I am on this site because I am having the same issue as many of you. My period is not due until the 19th or so but last week I was very gassy, my stomach was very queasy everyday, all I wanted to do was sleep, I am bloated, lower back pain, headache, peeing a lot, breasts hurt, feel fat, and whatever else you wanna throw in there. It's very confusing because these are all symptoms of PMS as well as early signs of pregnancy. I have taken two pregnancy tests, a week apart, and both were negative. But... the website that states the early signs of pregnancy states that these are signs that can show up before the tests registers positive. Sooooo eventhough I just took a test yesterday that was negative.... I'm still not convinced! Guess we all just have to wait!!! 8-|

this is so weird. haah i have the same sitch. its like PMS symptoms but more and worse and longer. i think we should all just wait untill our period are supposed to come. if they don't, take a test. its the only answer