OK. i'm 16 years old and my boyfriend and i have sex without the condom... well...a lot. a couple times a week probably. he always finishes in me. I'm on the pill, but i have to admit, being the irresponsible teen that i am i forget my pill by a couple horus every so often or compleltly forget about it all together. this usually happens about 2-4 times a month. i'm supposed to get my period in a couple days and because i'm on the pill, i never have PMS symptoms. this time is weird though because my boobs hurt like no other, i'm constipated one day then sick (gassy) the next, feeling dizzy at cheer practice, nausius after i eat certain things, feeling sooo tired, headaches, bloated stomach, lower stomach pains, and so incredibly moody. i literally broke into tears talking to my boyfriend about how we couldnt hang out on saturday...
and i'm not even a person who cries a lot. i no these r also PMS symptoms but tis just weird cuz i usually enver experiecnce them wahtsoever. anybody else think this is a little weird? i dont wanna take a test yet cuz i think its too early

well, you've got the symptoms girl. when was your last period? i would say your best bet is a pregnancy test if your period doesn't surprise you in a couple of days. If I were you I'd be worrying more about STI's & STD's! good luck

If it just so happened that you missed any of those pills while you were ovulating and had sex, you could very well be pregnant. If your expecting your period in a few days, there are HPT's that can pick up the pregnancy hormone before the actual missed period.
You can HPT's that come 2 to a box, take the first one asap, if it comes back negative, wait until you actually miss your period, maybe about a week or so, then take the other one.
If your lucky this time, you have to put forth the effort to religiously take that little pill every single day. My daughter sets the alarm on her cell phone to 8:30 at night, alarm goes off, she takes her pill. She has been on the pill for 3 years and never missed one, but she has to be reminded, that's where the alarm comes in.