Basically, long story short i'm 18 and have been on the pill for about 6 months now and when i have intercourse with my bf (of a year and a half) we use condoms aswell to be extra safe.
The last three months ive carried my pill on back to back because i went on holiday for a week and didnt want my period to interrupt. But haven't experienced any bleeding at all like many people say they do when they carry on their pill.
Over the last few days ive been feeling very bloated and nauseas i.e. not wanting to eat anything or only certain things (which is really unlike me) my boyfriend also noticed last night that my breasts are very veiny and have pimples on my aereol and my nipples are very dark, from my knowledge they've only been like that once, when i was pregnant in feb this year but had an abortion (please dont judge, i had my reasons), so i'm kind of freaking out.
I dont really feel pregnant i think i just knew last time, like womans intuition or something and my breasts dont really feel all that sore, im due for my period in just over a week or so and really dont think i could be pregnant but im so unsure, could i be pregnant or are these just all pms symptoms and i'm being paranoid?
Please let me know what you think a.s.a.p
Thanks

Hi a.girl,
You know, the breast symptoms that you mentioned sound like pregnancy, however, if you are on the pill and using condoms, Im not so sure that is was it is. Have you gone back to back with the pill before? I am assuming you didnt change birth control. I know that sometimes birth control can have a failure rate, MORE SO if you were taking an antibiotic for something. The potency of the birth control is lessened when you take antibiotics while on the pill. Many women conceive without knowing when they are taking the antibiotic with the pill.
But still, with you using the condoms, I am not so sure that would be the case.
Listen, dont worry yourself silly, the situation WONT change wether or not you worry... you rob yourself of energy and the ability to think things through completely when you worry, so dont. I know easy said.
Get a pregnancy test, there are some (first response i think) that can give you a result as early as 5 days before your expected period. If you are pregnant, DONT STRESS YOURSELF. It is not the end of the world. I promise, just a blessing that you WILL see in the future. Please be sure to seek out prenatal care and take lots of good vitamins if you are, you have a little life growing that needs lots of good things.
Please dont worry and stress yourself, ok? There are also lots of GREAT resources out there !!!!

Blessings and hugs to you,
Hizgrace
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Hiya,
Thanks for your reply, once before my previous pregnancy i have gone back to back with the pill for two months but still had some bleeding, which i've read that, that can happen, though this time i've not experienced any bleeeding at all, until today though it's more of a brown dishcharge, i'm in quite a bit of pain and took a normal test which was all i could find but it came back as invalid, so i'm still not sure what's going on with me.
I haven't taken any antibiotics or medecines at all, apart from paracetemol.
I'll keep you posted if i find out whether i am pregnant or not
thanks again :-)