I have some questions about vicodin. I’ve heard it’s a good pain reliever and I have joints and muscle pains that are hard to deal with so Id’ like to know is vicodin safe? I had a friend that I remember was using vicodin in order to relieve his pain after the serious car accident and I have an idea of starting with vicodin also but am wondering is vicodin safe.

Vicodin might help you in relieving your pain but it’s more likely it would only make a vicodin addict of you. At the first place it’s a drug of abuse and anyway why don’t you try with getting a proper diagnose of your condition so you could use the right treatment, to me it looks more like you have arthritis or something like that. Don’t try to take vicodin on your own for it may cause some serious side effects and it is strongly recommended to take it as prescribed by your doc. So the answer is that in general vicodin is not safe as far as I’m concerned and maybe it’s because I actually saw side effects of vicodin my colleague had experienced such as convulsions, cold skin, confusion, fatigue and weakness, dizziness, headache and even constipation. Anyway if you decide to take vicodin don’t do it unless it’s not prescribed by your doc and do it on the smart way meaning avoid drinking alcohol and instead drink vicodin with a plenty of water and also before taking vicodin you must tell your doc if you’re allergic to something or if you suffer from some disease such as liver or kidney disease, high blood pressure or if you have urination problems or some mental illness.