so I usually get my period on time around the 18- 20th of every month and the flow is pretty regular.... Its 4/22 today, previously before the 17th i had light brown spotting for a few days, and had unprotected sex on the 17th, the light brown spotting continued to the 20th and I had unprotected sex again.. Now its the 22 and my spotting passed and is now a med/heavy flow like a normal period and its bright red... Is there any chance i could be pregnant or it sounds like a normal but late period?

When vaginal bleeding occurs independently of menstruation, it is referred to as spotting. Spotting can always be normal, but it sometimes can also indicate an underlying health condition ranging from vaginitis, cervicitis to stds even fibroids.  Vaginitis literally means inflammation of the vagina. The cause of the inflammation depends on the type of vaginitis present. Possible causes include bacterial overgrowth, yeast infections and so on.  Cervicitis is the inflammation of the cervix, the narrow end of the uterus that opens into the vagina. Cervicitis usually develops as a result of an infection, but can also occur as a result of allergies, use of inserted birth control devices and exposure to chemicals Spotting is a common symptom of uterine fibroids. Other symptoms include abdominal fullness, gas, urinary urgency, heavy menstrual bleeding, pelvic cramps, abdominal pressure and pain during intercourse. STDs is also a common cause of abnormal vaginal spotting.  I think you just have got an irregular period, you'd be fine. Well, if you worried about it enough, you may see a doctor or google"99eyao" to consult their online doctors, i know this website provides online service for free. Hope it helps!