So: this is a little complicated!::::: I had unprotected sex in the early hours of the morning on dec.14th, this was about a week after the first day of my period - so didn't think i was in too much danger of getting pregnant as this is not a fertile time, was not on birth control at the time of intercourse. After brooding over this I decided to get an ECP just in case, but i took the pill 4 days after having sex, on the 18th, and usually you have 3 days to take the pill for it to be properly effective. I started a new birth control prescription on december 21st and had my period about 3 - 4 days later-- however the period -- although a heavy flow - was dark brown/clumpy -- like the stuff you usually get at the end of a period, except heavier, and only one or two spots of actual red blood..the flow lasted for about 4 or 5 days. Now it is January 2nd, i am experiencing light brown/pink discharge when i wipe after peeing, and the occasional spotting of slightly darker red/brown/pink discharge. I am also experiencing itchiness on both my vulva(vaginal lips) and inflammation/irritaion(its redder and more swollen than usual), also itchy on the area above where your pubic hair is. Sometimes slight cramping.
I've read that a)the brown blood could have been implantation bleeding from pregnancy (although what i had is a little heavier than what i've read as normal) or that it could be b)irregular bleeding from starting a new birth control prescription .I've also read that the itchiness/redness(no bumps or anything so rule out herpes, no "white clumpy discharge" so rule out a yeast infection??) can happen as a symptom of pregnancy. I'm going to call the birth control clinic tommorrow for an appt. but they are very busy and dono if they can fit me in before i have to go back to work, it could be another week before i get looked at--- anyone have anything that can help me out in the meantime to ease my mind? Could i be pregnant, if it isn't a yeast infection what could it be(could this still be a yeast infection?) The discharge is odourless, and when that discharge isn't there my vagina is uncomfortably dry.
What's going on with me?

hello there bit of a late reply, but just wondering what was wrong, as experiencing the same symptons, but im trying for a baby so really confused. Can you get back to me thanks :D x