I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on July 12, I took plan b on the July 15. I had light bleeding a pink color, it was more spotting then bleeding on Aug 1 and 2, got my  period on Aug 4 and it was lighter then normal and had more clots, then I think on Aug 10 or 11 it ended or seemed to end, but I woke up in the morning with light pinkish blood that has been on and off all day and I still have that light pink stuff now and it is Aug 14. What should I do?

i dont see it as a matter. you're still so young.
sometimes your period may be postponed due to your mentally condition.
if not, try to speak with your mother.
probably she'll bring you to doctor. there's no need to be afraid of :-)

Well for one I am 20, two my mother lives in another country and third my period is usually normal, only three or four days and always comes on the 9th of the month. It was not late it was early which they said may happen from taking plan b, but it lasted way too long, and I had a lot of spotting at the end of my period and before I got my period.