Ok so this place seems to help a lot of people so i hope i can get some help too...heres the problem...

my boyfriend and i were having sex and after he cam he pulled and the condom slipped off...so we jumped to go to cvs and get plan b...i took plan b within 20 minutes ( maybe even less time than that).

my thing is, is that i have been reading a lot about plan b and a lot of places say you should get your period a week after or maybe even hours after you take it...its going on 3 weeks and 2 days today and i started "spotting" around the 9th of aug. i have never spotted before. however my periods are very all over the place they are never the same. a little more info for you is that i stopped my period around the 10 or 11 of july...so i am not sure if that may be why its taking so long. i also have taken plan b before and it was kindof the same thing i didnt have any bleeding like they say and got my period as normal...

so i just need help. thank you