okay this is what happened

in the begin of july me and my bf had sex
he cumed in me
2 daysz later i took the plan B pill
a few days later i had brown spotting
then at the end of july i had my period
can i be pergo
cause till now i havnt
gotten my period

please help

umm i need to know when you last period was and wat day you took plan be and when you have unprotected sex also how many day cycle do you have?

well on july 22nd i started my period nd ended on july 25th. i been having pregnancy symptons ever since after that period. Bloating, peeing more then usual, breasts were sensative and i felt my boobs grew a whole other size. i took a hpt and it was negative. i started my period again on august 20th and it ended on august 22nd. today it being august 25th i had a pinkish discharge. is this normal? i should include i was on the depo shot from aug 7 - july 7th, i only got 1 shot tho, i discontinued it. me and my bf had unprotected sex quite a few times even after the due date for my 2nd shot.

ok my advise to you is Earliest HPT Date: Mon Sep 13, 2010 i think you light period and pink spotting could be pregnancy related or take on in the morning with your very first morning urine

how do i know if its spotting or just a discharge? and does it rly take that long for a hpt to show most accurate results? by then it would have been about almost 2 months from when i been getting the symptons

yess it takes 21 days from unprotected sex for the fertilized egg to implant and start producing the hormone to pick up a result