I have heard that lots of people are becoming depended on lorcet and lortab. I‘ve been using this two drugs occasionally as pain relievers. Can I become depended too? I don’t use those two medications as they are prescribed. Is that dangerous what happens if I miss the dose or if I over dose?

Well I also heard that some people are become depended on lorcets and lortabs. They are in a class of drugs called narcotic analgesics. It is possible to become depended both physically and psychologically on these medications. Listen if you miss the dose take next one as soon as you remember and if you overdose seek for emergency medical medication attention. It is best to take doses that are prescribed for you. Don’t risk with side effects.

i have taken lortabs but not abusing them. will it hurt my child or should i worry in my last month even though i have stopped taking them. my due date is march 25 ?????
pl;ease help?

I live in Houston where there are many crooked doctors. You go into one of these doctors and they give you 120 lorcets 60 xanax and 120 somas for 125 dollars. Ive been selling drugs and recently started taking the lorcets or loratabs. I am now addicted and taking as many as 20- 25 pills a day. If i wake up in the morning and dont have any pills to take i have the worst withdrawls I feel so drained and i cangt do anything about it until i have a pill to take . I usually take 6 or 7 at a time. I wanted to know what medication will wing me off these before i overdose?

This Is for every one on this forum. I have a double doctorate in pharmaceutical engineering and Pharmacology.I became a pharmaceutical engineer because of this, so some day i might be able to save someone elses life to repay what is owed. Take to heart what i am going to tell you. . . . . . . especially the person taking 20-25 a day. . . . .Lorcets and/or lortabs are to be used for severe pain only and in small, short dosage. The comment that made me post was the person that said he takes 6 or 7 at a time. The most acetaminophen a person should take is around 4 to 6 grams in 24 hours. That's 4,000 to 6,000 milligrams throughout the day. That means that the person taking 6 to 7 at a time is consuming 4,550 milligrams in one serving. Im telling you from a friend stand point, not a professional, that your probably going to need a liver transplant very soon. If Your one of the few that lives through this type of procedure you should be truly grateful. That is if your kidneys don't shutdown before, if that happens, i wish you the best of luck. Now for the rest that are considering or are currently taking these narcotics when pregnant, ONLY TAKE THE RECOMMENDED DOSE AND ONLY IF YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED IT!!!!! hydrocodone is an opiate. that means that by you taking vicodin pregnant, your child has already tried heroin. Lorcets/Norco's/Lortabs/hydrocodone/ Perkacets.....are all derivative of heroin. Please understand that by combining acetaminophen and hydrocodone like Norco/Lortabs/Lorcets, it increases by something called a 3 fold. That means that its 3 times stronger when stacked together. I truly hope you all make the best decisions for yourselves, i hope this info helps. Just remember, you are truly putting you life at risk! Guess what the number one drug interaction/ overdose that required Emergency Medical Attention, and 87% of these required liver transplant, and only 29% were successful. . . . . . . . . . . . . Acetaminophen AKA Tylenol. . . . . . Now combine both acetaminophen and hydrocodone together and increase the absorption rate by 3 times, and you have yourself a chemical cocktail all the way to your grave. Life's a gift. Tomorrow is never guaranteed, but we can all do everything in our power to be here for a while longer. Drug abuse is life abuse. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . PS: I was one of thos few that survived, I have someone else's liver inside of me right now keeping me alive because i was stupid enough to abuse Norco's and Lorcets. My liver could of be used for someone who truly needed it because of a disease of accident or it could of been used to save a childs life. . . .but because i was selfish enough to put myself in this position, it went to me. So I beg you to please think about what you put into your body. I know your smarter than me. I've been there, please don't make my mistake. thank you

I am not a user, but just moved to Houston and looking for a flexible doctor that will prescribe me what I need. Can anyone email me a recommended doctor so I don't have to start from square 1. Thank you!

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

shoot me some of those #'s and address' please bro

I've been looking for a easy doctor to get vicodine, loretabs , oxy pretty Much anything I had some vicodine after a deunk driver hit me it helped but I started taking 4 at a time once a day that's about all I need for a good happy buzz. Can you let me know where you. Ill send you my email if ypu can help

You need to find a doctor that is accepting new patients for the opiod dependence program. They will write you a prescription for a medication usually Suboxone, Subutex, Zubsolv! They will definitely cancel any withdrawals you may go through or are going through. I've been there and I am still in recovery.

Which D is it please reply

Where are these docs

where is the clinic though?

Write me back ask you something