What is the effect of narcitics drug vicodin, when compared with codein and morphine? Which one has the biggest risk of abuse? I heard that vicodine is safer than other narcitics, because it contains other substances and is not just opioid. Is that so? What can you tell me about these differences? Thanks in advance.

Vicodin is brand name for drug that contains hydrocodone and acetaminophen. It is prescribed for conditions when cough suppression is needed, because primary action of hydrocodone is to relieve cough. It is habit forming drug, and is not uncommon that is used illicitly. Hydrocodone is derived from codeine that is naturally occurring, with morphine. Doses of 5-10mg of hydrocodone are therapeutically equal to doses of 30-60mg of codeine. All opiods cause addiction, sooner or later; they are obviously not the first line of defence from pain, and are prescribed only when any of the drugs with fewer side effects can’t help. Every other way of using opioids is illicit.

HI I WAS JUST WONDERING I HAVE BEEN TAKEN PANADINE FORTE TABLETS IM IN TURKEY NOW DOES TURKEY HAVE PANADINE FORTE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF PANADINE FORTE IN TUREY IT HELPS ME WITH MY FLU AND COLD