Okay so first off I'll give some information about myself because it might be useful. I am 14 years old, around 160 lbs 5 ft 8 inches and I am a Korean. To first save some BS from trolls. South Korean. And please dont give me any BS about im too young for sex. Okay so I just lost my virginity yesterday and right as i was about to orgasm i felt a sharp pain in the front area of my head. It was the worst headache i have ever experienced in my life and it lasted for around an hour after. At first i thought it was due to dehydration because my throat was really dry and right when i swalled some spit it felt a bit relieved but upon that i bought a drink and it did not cure anything so i proceded to purchase some advil and the pain went away after some relaxation and the medicine. I would go to a doctor but I would have to go with my parents and they cant know ive been having sex and stuff... So yeah any insight on this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hi Teen,

There is actually something called a "sex headache."  It fits your description perfectly.

Do you get these when you masturbate?

This could be the only one you get.  Until you have sex again you won't know.  There are medications (beta blockers and some anti-inflammatories) that you can take that can help reduce the odds of this happening but they are prescription and do have some side effects.

You'll need to see your doctor.

I did a lot of researcha nd I think it might be a sex headache. The weird thing is that this first happened when i lost my virginity yesterday and for all of yesterday and today whenever i masturbated it hurt a lot too. Also happened when i tried to work out. Thanks medic :) How do you suggest i visit a doctor.. Im only fourteen i dont want to tell my parents what has happened : /

You'll need to tell them something.

Maybe you could Just tell them you get headaches when you do some "other" physical activity.

Make sure that you tell the doctor the truth. He should be able to respect your wishes, patient confidentiality.