Hey,

Ive been masterbating since i was around 13 and iam 16 now, its all been fine, but recently i tryed it standing up, and shortly before the Orgasm, i got a sharp pane in the back of my head which turned into a Anoyingly painful 'pusling' headache.

I do not use any sexual stimulant and i am not any and medication.

Please help.

Patrick

Same thing has been happening to me. It only happens when I am masturbating infront of a computer. My head starts hurting after like a minute. It doesn't hurt at all if Im not looking at the computer.

I had the same problem a few years ago around the same time of year. And it just went away after a few weeks of not masturbating infront of a computer. Also the headaches just get worse so I wouldn't advise doing it again. I was stupid and thought maybe it wouldn't happen and did it over and over again like each day. One day the headache was horrible and lasted for the whole day.

I think its maybe that your on the computer too long or maybe some kind of climate change has happened. It might be something common but Im not a doctor and don't know anything about it. The only reason Im not scared to death is because it happened before and it went away.

Well, Im a 26 y/o female and the same thing happened to me except I wasnt masturbating infron of a computer. The first time I was in my bed, then the next time I was on the couch ... and both times, its resulted in a terrible headache ... whats up with that? Its scarry!!

maybe you all should stop masturbating?