I stuck my fingers up my vagina on monday, and i started to bleed. how long should i be bleeding after this? PLEASE HELP.

i'm not sure exactally how long it will bleed, but i just broke mine and i'm going on 24 hours with some spotting, so it seems to be fairl normal...

if it was your hymen you would have a gush of blood while you were having sex, and that would continue for about 1 hour and followed by spotting thru out the day maybe even into the next 3 days.

If you torn your hymen then technically it all depends on the person's body. Some people last for about a few hours.....While some last for days or even weeks. One physician said it could be from 1 week to about 4 weeks depending on how big the tear was. As long as there isn't an excessive amount of blood then you should be fine. The first time there should be a good amount, but later there should be some spotting, on and off, if I may add.

its funny , because when i had sex, i was never sure if my hymin ever broke , but in all truth and honesty, i was doing something bad today 0_0 lol , .. and out of no where , blood started dripping out of me  ..so ,, i think i got my answer... 0_0

Hi, I am not freaking out about this, but I started to use a toy when masturbating and I started to bleed. I am just wondering how long this may continue? I don't think I have torn it all the way but that could be a possibly. If you can help thanks so much!  

I think i broke mine coz it started bleeding a bit today. I freaked out and thought i got my period but then i telised it might have been thrush and i was googling some stuff and it said it shid bleed for a day. That was in the afternoon and its now 9:50 and its bearly all gone

My boyfriend and I actually had sex on Sunday, which He put his penis in me and everything so I went home an everything afterwards I checked to see If I was bleeding and I was so he popped my cherry. Next thing I know It's still bleeding and it's now Wendesday! Help Me! Why is it still bleeding?

yesterday me and my boyfriend was about to have sex but he just fingered me. and the next day i woke up and i had blood on my pants and i talked to my friends about it and they said that he prob was going to fast and to hard and tore the hymin. and its been 2 days now and im still bleeding please help me

r u sure u just dont have ur period?

I had sex my first time and Iv been bleeding almost for 4 weeks now it's been on and off soo for shur it's ok

It's going to vary honestly. 

I never bled when I lost my virginity. 

Hey girls. Breaking your hymen is a completely normal thing to happen and to be worried about. However, there's no need to worry! As many people have stated, there are different sorts of hymen on different girls (some people don't even have one) but due to the differences, it has a differing effect on each female. Personally, I did not break mine through losing my virginity, it was later on in life when I had sexual intercourse - not for the first time - that it popped. I had a little spotting for a few days but I've also experienced people who dripped blood constantly for about an hour. You need to be aware that it is completely normal. Yes, it may hurt but if you are ready for sex then you should be prepared for any pain that it will bring. To finish: Vaginal bleeding is totally normal, it may hurt slightly, a lot or not at all, but so long as you are ready for sex with a partner you trust, I'm sure you will be able to deal with the pain and look forward to any future sexual experiences! :)

Okay, so I have a big question. I've been sexual active for about 3 years now. My current boyfriend and I were at it, and afterwards I gushed blood. I thought I started, but through out the next day I still bled until that night and then it stopped. Could someone tell me what that was or what happened?

I was fingered today, and it was hurting a couple times so I said ow, and I thought he was stabbing me. I came home and went pee, and my underwear was drenched in blood. One side of my vagina is swollen, and I thought it was my hymen, but then when I looked I saw something that looked like a string from a tampon, but it wasn't and it was bloody somewhat. I've been fingered before, and never had this, and it also stings really bad when I go to the bathroom and is just uncomfortable no matter what position I'm in.