hi,

i wanted to know if your doctor would be able to tell if you were a virgin or not.... Also why in some cases do women not bleed after having sex first time round

Yes your OBGYN can tell after an exam is done.

Some women are born with out a hymen so they don't bleed durring sex for the first time. Hymens can be ripped by tampons, sex, putting objects in there, or exercise. If you are worried about you parents finding out if you had sex, and they are getting an exam on you, without your consent by law the doctor can not do the exam on you.

The doctor can not tell for sure since your hymen can break other ways and even if you tell them its still confidential by law they can not tell your parents even if your a minor

Actually no, a doctor cannot tell if you have had sex or not %-) However, it's a very very good idea to tell them. Infact you SHOULD tell them. It's important that they know the truth.

Some woman don't bleed the first time that they have sex because their hymen (piece of skin covering the vagina) has already been broken. When someone has sex for the first time and their hymen isnt broken the penis has to break through it to penetrate the vagina and thats what usually causes the bleeding.

YES IF YOU GO IN FOR A PAP- ANNUAL EXAM- AND YOUVE RECENTLY HAD SEX, YOUR OBGYN CAN TELL.

AND BY LAW- YOUR DOCTOR CANNOT DISCLOSE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION TO ANYONE BESIDES YOU WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.
ITS A GOOD IDEA TO TELL YOUR DOC YOU WANT EVERYTHING THAT YOU TALK ABOUT OR DO TO STAY IN THAT ROOM.
DUE TO THE NEW HIPPA LAWS, YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO SIGN A PIECE OF PAPER LETTING SOMEONE GET INFORMATION ON YOUR MED RECORDS.
BUT IF YOURE SEEING AN OBGYN- DUH. YOURE MOTHER ISNT STUPID.

ALTHOUGH IT IS PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THAT COMMUNICATION OPEN WITH YOURE PARENTS.

DONT BE AFRAID OF YOUR DOCTORS, THEY ARE EXPERTS. IF YOU REALLY DONT WANT YOURE PARENTS TO KNOW - THEN GO TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD- THEY WILL DO EXAMS ON YOU, GIVE YOU BIRTH CONTROL, ECPS, AND CAN TEST YOU FOR STDS, AND PREGNANCY.
I WENT TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD WHEN I WANTED TO START BIRTHCONTROL SIMPLY AVOID "THE TALK" WITH MY MOM, OR WITH MY DOCTOR I HAD AT THE TIME. AND IT WAS VERY DISCRETE, AND I VERY INFORMATIVE, AND I AM VERY THANKFUL THEY ARE AROUND :-D

i need to know in real life today if your doctor can give out information if you had sex or not? :(

No they cannot tell your parents about anything you discuss with them! doctors have a strict confidentiality law they have to stick to so dont worry!

they can only advise you to tell your parents!

wat does it mean if you start your period a week early? is that a bad thing

It depends on how old you are I think. I know that when your young it'll be kind of irregular. I have friends that have their's every two weeks. So don't worry about it. It just kind of sucks. :(

Hi, after i go to the doctor, will he/she give me a paper that say whether I'm a virgin or not?

just because they can't tell your mom doesn't mean your parents might not be able access records and if they do a pregnancy test she will get the bill

There is no way to tell if you're a virgin or not. They can only look for recent signs of sexual intercourse (like ejaculate left in the vagina) or they can test for any STIs. Beyond that, nobody can tell whether you're a virgin or not

what is a OBGYN