I'm 16 and I had a baby girl 5 months ago. I was stupid and "did it" again 3 times with the same guy. I'v been on my period for 2 months(I dont think its my period though) Then It stoped for 4weeks now yesterday it started again. And I've had small cramps and pain here and there. I've feel sick like throwing up alot but can't. My lower tummy where the baby ususlly starts is slowly getting bigger. I'm becoming more round. But I'm losing weight at the same time(used to weigh 120 now I weigh 14.8. I took a test and it came back neg. But thats happened before with my first child. I'm scared. I dont know what to do. I think I could be prego, but i think if I am could this be a miscarriage?Could this be signs of miscarriage? Could anyone please help. My family can't know. I live in a small town so if i ask a doctor they'll tell. Please help!

Hi Ryuusel, 
Congratulations on your baby girl first of all, i think you are very brave in keeping the baby and being a mother at such a young age as it is a big decision to make.
your best bet is going to your doctor. 
Due to doctor and patient confidentiality your doctor is not allowed to tell anyone without your permission. If he/she do tell it can put their job in jeopardy.

Hope all goes well, Goodluck.  

Well forgotten secrets,
My doctor and my mom work together. So how does that work. There friends so hmmmm. Could it still jeopardize his job? Plus the nurses love my mom and have loud mouths.... So should I go to the health department? or what? I'm freaking out so bad. And thank you. She is a very cute and sweet baby. :)