Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi! Do someone of you experience his (her) child having side effects with the use of Motrin, like skin rash? On the other hand, is that a Motrin overdose? What should I do if that is the case? How I will know to recognize symptoms of overdose? It could be fatal or not?

Loading...

An overdose of Motrin can be fatal. Any drug if it is taken in excess can have serious consequences. Some of symptoms of Motrin overdose may include pain in abdomen, difficulties with breathing, irregular heartbeat, headache, drowsiness, low blood pressure, vomiting, ringing in the ears, sluggishness, or even seizures. Seek medical attention immediately if you suspect an overdose.
Reply

Loading...