Hi. I have very severe swelling, stiffness and joint pain. I’ve tried several meds but none helped me. I’ve recently heard for another one called naprosin that might help me but I really don’t want to give more money for experimenting. Is there anyone here who used it and what were your experiences??

Hi. Naprosin is indeed a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug which is used to relieve the inflammation, swelling, stiffness, joint pain, osteoarthritis, juvenile arthritis and much more including menstrual cramps and other types of mild to moderate pain. I’ve never used it myself but I know that list of it’s side effects is very long so that would NOT be my choise. Here is the list so see for yourself. Side effects are: abdominal pain, bruising, constipation, difficult or labored breathing, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, heartburn, indigestion, itching, nausea, ringing in ears, skin eruptions, swelling due to fluid retention, abdominal bleeding, black stool, blood in urine, changes in liver function, chills and fever, colitis, congestive heart failure, depression, diarrhea, dream abnormalities, general feeling of illness, hair loss, hearing disturbances or loss, inability to concentrate, inability to sleep, inflammation of the lungs, inflammation of the mouth, kidney disease or failure, light-headedness, menstrual disorders, muscle pain and weakness, peptic ulcer, red or purple spots on the skin, severe allergic reaction, skin inflammation due to sensitivity to light, skin rashes and hives, sweating, thirst, throbbing heartbeat, vertigo, visual disturbances, vomiting, vomiting of blood, yellow skin and eyes.

I have experienced some pain in my right knee. The doctor diagnosed it as swelling under the knee cap and proscribed Naprosin. Two in the morning with breakfast and one at night with supper. Worked fantastic! No side effects experienced. It even relieved a sensitive tooth that I had.