I would like to know information’s about the medicine cetirzine hydrochloride. What is it for and and how it is used? What happens if I overdose? What are the side effects of cetirzine hydrochloride? As you can see, I have a lot of questions.

Cetirizine is a medicine that is used to relieve symptoms of hay fever, seasonal allergy, allergy to other substances, symptoms of hives, including itching and rash. It is in a class of medications called antihistamines. Cetirzine hydrochloride works by blocking histamine, a substance in the body that causes allergic symptoms. It comes as a tablet and syrup to take by mouth and it is usually taken once a day with or without food. Take cetirizine exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of this medicine, take it exactly as directed by your doctor. In case of an overdose, you need to seek medical attention right away. This medicine can cause many side effects, like drowsiness, excessive tiredness, sore throat, dry mouth, headache, stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting etc. Also, this medicine can cause difficulty breathing or swallowing. Even though it is uncommon side effect, if it occurs you need to call your doctor immediately.

is this for allergys??

Yes  like 

- hayfever 

- pet allergies 

- skin allergies 

- dust allergies 

but you should allways talk to you doctor before taking any tables.