Had sex for the first time around 3.5 weeks ago My boyfriend used condoms and pulled out We were both virgins Condoms didnt break we checked after Last period was on the 24/08/12 My period came on the 19/09/12 (5 days early) Heavy and lasted regular 6-7 days Started experiencing pain around my kidneys when I press down Back pain goes with nurofen Some discharge but normal amount, mainly watery expecially after excercise Am I pregnant?

Hi Kate,

I don't think you're pregnant.  You had a normal length period and said it was "heavy."  While you may experience some bleeding if pregnant, it wouldn't appear as a period.  You also used condoms - and they are very effective used properly.

You may have a urinary tract infection, UTI.  They are common in women after having sex.

If you experience pain while urinating, or a burning feeling, see your doctor.  If you develop a fever, see your doctor then as well.

Good luck.

Okay thank you (:
I haven't been feeling very nauseous or feverish, same with the breast pain commonly found in pregnancy.
I think due to it being my first time, that may be why I am so worried about the possibility of pregnancy as I commonly suffer from anxiety and panic attacks (: