WELL ME AND MY EX-BOY FRIEND WAS HAVING SEX LAST WEEK ON THE 23 OF APRIL HE CUMMED INSIDE OF ME WE NEVER USED A RUBBER SO MY CYCLE IS DUE ON THE 7TH OF MAY AND I HAVE BEEN SPOTTING AND CRAMPING SINCE THE 27TH OF APRIL WHICH IS 4 DAYS AFTER WE HAD SEX COULD I BE PREGNANT AND THEN ON MAY 3 HE CAME OVER AND HE CUMMED BUT PULL HIS PENIS OUT AND RE-ENTER ME COULD I GET PREGANT IF HE PULLED OUT AND RE-ENTER ME

you can definitlty be pregnant. i would take a pregnancy test to be safe.

well i am in the same situation somewhat. i had my first on july 26th and got pregnant again when he was 8 months old on march....dont know the exact date but we dont use protection and havnt gotten pregnant because he pulls out and then were finished but 2 months ago he didnt pull out twice and i have had normal periods heavy light yadada but this month i had my period and two weeks later i went to use the bathroom and wiped and there was like a light pink clear discharge and i want to know if thats normal? and i dont have any signs of pregnancy except i cant eat mcdonalds anymore and used to have migraines really bad and suddenly they disappeared? thats only two things i noticed that were weird. but yeah there is always a chance of getting pregnant expecially if you are really fertile like myself lol.