ok. well for the past 2 days i have been getting brownish discharge, but not alot jus like a couple little spots by the end of the day. my last period was on april 15 and my next one is due on saturday (may 13) there is no odor or reall discomfort just some minor cramps once in a while. is this just my period coming early? or what else could it be?

I would assume that it is just spotting before you get your period, unless you have had unprotected sex. If that is the case it could be implantation from pregnancy

My last period, was April 15th, I had sex on April 26th-may 1st, I got a positive Opk kit on April 28th, which means i ovulated probably on day 15 $ 16, I have a period pretty much every 30 days. I am also on Clomid. I started getting brown spotting on may 13th, on the 14th which is today, I am seeing a light red staining. I am not sure if this is a period or implanation, I have all the pms and pregnancy symptoms, lots of discharge. Let me know if you turn out pregnant? Sounds like we had the same cycle.

Good luck. When are you testing?

ok well this is wat happend . yesterday i was supposed to get my period and i was still getting the light brown spotting or discharge so i didnt no if it was my period or if it was still just from what had been happening for the past couple days and then today (may 14) i took a test n it came out positive....but im still having light brown spotting .. so im pretty sure that i am pregnant because of the test results but i dont no whats going on with me still spotting .. so if anyone knows what this could mean please let mee know thanx . and good luck

Congratulations! Light brown spotting is common in early pregnancy. You should only be concerned if it is heavy, red blood or there is cramping

Okay, Someone help out...
My husband and I are trying to concieve.
Last period 08/30/2007 Attempt conception date 09/12/2007
I have been crampy and tired and boob tingling since 09/19/2007
I got what I think is my period 09/24/2007 here is the weird problem...
Very brown and very light... Okay, Alittle confused by that.. As the day went on it got mixed brown, and red. Still very light.
09/25/2007(today) I usually am usually very steady flow.. Not today however. back to a brownish light flow. In pantie liner for 3 hours, and didn't fill it. Help if you can!!!!

I have read mostly all of everyones comments and reply's but just need a little comfort with what i am going through.. my husband and have being trying to concieve for quite some time..... my last period was sept 20. i was ovulating oct 4-6.... now i have had brown-watery discharge for almost 4 days off and on?? so nervous?? but feel as if i am getting my period... I THINK?? would appreciate as much feedback as possible...
thanks!!

I have read all the comments. I am going through the same thing.I have never done this before. My husband and i have been trying to concieve also. I have been wondering is this my period, because it feels like it, or the start of pregnancy. I have a 7 month old little girl now, and i never done this with her. My last period was November 2nd. I took and pregnancy test this morning and it was negative.So does this mean i could still be pregnant? It would be helpful if anyone might know. Thanks so much.. ?

Okay I have almost the same problem that everybody above me does lol....I switched birth control pills two months ago and had unprotecded sex, since then my period has been irregular, a brown discharge and by night a little bit of blood when i urinate, I have been feeling movement in my stomach and it feels to me like early fetal movement but I know it might be too early for a baby to move if I was to be pregnant, it just does not feel like "gas"to me. I am very confused because I took a pregnancy test about three weeks ago and it was negative but I'm still feeling the movement and it seems to get stronger as time goes by....anyone knows what might be happening?!?!?!