Had sex a 3 day before my period,My period finish on the 08/31 and also been spotting pink and brown discharge from 08/27 until 09/02 I also been sleeping a lot back pain and headache and very moody breast slight tender but a bit less since my period and am still cramping and I told to wait by a friend another Two Week. And my body temperature feel warmer than usual and I dont feel sick my stomach cramp and backache comes and go, feeling very tired and lazy on and off.

You might be but i would take a couple of pregnancy tests. Good luck if you are!!

I would wait at least a week and the use a pregnancy test fro the pharmacy. If you want to know sooner you can go to the emergency room and tell them that you feel like you have the flu and they will do a test there and their's are more accurate. Get ahold of me if you have more questions. Are you planning to keep the baby? I am looking to adopt privately.

Am Pregnant !!!thanks for the reply.