Hello (:

I am turning sixteen next month so please dont scold me for my decision. I have learnt from this mistake and I have been beating myself up abot this for weeks. Sorry for TMI in advance.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years, and I know it sounds cliched but I really do love him. This is why we decided to have SAFE sex for the first time on 6th of September 2012. We are both virgins and were obviously amateurs haha. We used condoms and he pulled out and checked both during and after sex whether it broke or teared. Since the date I have been having panic attacks since i suffer from anxiety about getting pregnant. My last period was on the 24th of August and lasted 7 days which makes my first time having sex on day 14 of my cycle. I am not usually regular and it is common for my period to come early or late. My period arrived on the 19th of september which is day 27 of my cycle and was heavy enough to soak through a tampon after 3 hours, and lasted a full 6 days, gradually getting lighter towards the end like it always does. I am terrified I am pregnant though because it was 5 days earlier than my period last month.

I havent really had any symptoms, i feel completely normal. My breasts were sore for 1 week before my period like usual and now are feeling normal. I have been drinking more water because do have a problem not consuming enough water and three days ago i get pains when touching the sides of my stomach near my kidneys. Since drinking more water it hurts less and less. I do have alot of discharge (hardly enough to soak through my underwear) but i always do. Is this a sign of pregnancy?

Im so scared of being pregnant and im definitely not ready to have sex for awhile.

Please help ):

I just lost my virginity & I'm having the SAME thing. My breasts are very sore right now & I'm getting my period next week hopefully. I'm scared even though me & my boyfriend were protected & checked multiple times for holes in the condom. But I think you're fine. Your period only came 5 days early, which means it is most likely your period. I also heard that sore breasts & cramping are normal bodily changes from losing your virginity. Did you find out if you're okay by now?

Dear Kate,
Since you had your period in September, you are not pregnant. As you mentioned, your cycles are not regular, and having a period earlier or later is very common at your age. I'm glad to hear that you recognized that you are not ready for sex. When you are, please consider getting on birth control beforehand. That will greatly ease your anxiety. Good luck!