my left testicle is hang lower than right.due to jumping while playing. now i am 23 . what should be done to balance them.

Hi there it is totally normal for one testicle to hang lower than the other one and for one to be slightly bigger than the other. 

hi,
but actually i jumps many times from hight of 6-7 feet while studying 8th class. and now i am last year of graduation ,i obsrve testicle last 2 years they ar unbalanced. frnds told that this will hurt while sex..plz tell how to recover from that.

Have you ever had sex? Do you ever masturbate? If so do you get any pain while doing that? Almost every guy has cash to close you are unbalanced are uneven it actually is thought to help reduce pain while walking and sitting as your testicles got smashed together between your legs .

thanks for your information sir.it is helpful for me

i have same problem. is there any digest or yoga or innerwear to uplift that left one.

You're welcome and it is totally normal for 1 to hang lower you do not need to raise them up

left one hangs low ang tilted of some amount.masurbute time right one is normal but left one is hang low.it not hurt me but can this happen while sex and does it painful???
please suggest someone...

I'm not sure I understand your question