Hi.. My Age Is 17 and I Have A Large Right Testicle and A Small Left Testicle.. I Don't Feel Any Pain until They Get Smashed By Something :P  The Size Of Right Side One Is Like A Walnut And The Left Side One Is Like A Pea(Vegetable).. And I Also Feel Comfortable.. So I Was Wondering If It Is Normal Or What?? Thanks For Your Help

Hey there how long ago did you start puberty and are you sexually active? Your right testicle seems normal sized but if your left testicle is really the size of a pea then that is not normal

i don't know about puberty but since i was 8 or 9 years old.. i was sexually active.. and what is the cause of this?? i feel comfortable

You have been sexually active since. 8 ir9? Why? And idk the cause you probably should see a doctor..... Was your tiny testicle always in your scrotum or was it missing for a while and then appeared? And what do you mean by you are comfortable$

sorry but.. what is the meaning of sexually active?? and it was never missing.. It means that i don't feel any pain or something like that.. untill they get smashed by something :P and i forgot to tell that i am a righty

No I'm A Virgin And Please Help Me

If your right testicle is really tiny like the size of a pea the. I would see your doctor. If It is just a little smaller than your left one I would not worry as that is normal for one testicle to be larger or smaller than the other.

I Can't Tell This To My Parents.. I Feel Shame... What Would Be The Effects Of It On Me???

Hey again I know this can be embarrassing to talk about but if it's something thst should be checked out you may just have to do it.... Can you measure both of your testicles and let me know the length width and depth of them?

I Live In Pakistan And I'm Not Sure That their are doctors for this and how am i gonna measure them?? with what?? Uh The Size of The Right One Is like a walnut and the left one is like a pea(vegetable).. I Forgot Thanks For Your Help Man

Do you have a ruler or anything that measured in centimeters or millimeters? You can measure it using that or you can take a piece of string and use that to measure it and then measure the piece of string. Does that make sense? It is best to measure them when your scrotum is nice and relaxed like after you get done taking a hot bath or a hot shower

OK... I'll Give It A Try.. And Thanks

Ok let me know

Your initial description of testicle size doesn't sound normal to me... a testicle the size of a pea should be looked at by a specialist to rule out anything serious. You have to tell your parents or ask an adult that you trust to take you to a doctor and get you referred to a specialist. From there, if they do an ultrasound, they'll be able to tell you about the size difference between your testicles.

what will be the effects of it on me?? and there is no adult in my related ones who I trust... and I can't tell this to my parents :(