Right basically, a couple of months ago whilst laying in bed with my girlfriend, after she undressed me, she moved on top of me and tried getting me in the mood. She moved herself down the bed and began her work. Once she felt like she had to stop, she moved back up and rested her head on my chest. After a while, when things down there had calmed down, she went to go move off me to my left hand side, failing to realise that due to me being relieved of sexual tension, my balls had relaxed and become loose again. Now here's the unfortunate part. When she moved to the side, without thinking it could hurt me, she slid off me, taking my right testicle with her as she went as it became wedged between her leg and my body. As she slid off, and my testicle was pulled, I felt a very sharp pain on the right side of my balls, which lasted for around 20-30 seconds. The next morning I realised that my right testicle, which previously was the one which hung the highest, had now descended the full length of my left one and now hung below it. I also felt pain whenever I moved it. It was also able to move a lot more freely than before, with it being able to reach the middle of the front of my right leg when I was laid on my back. After a week of feeling this pain, I decided to see a doctor, who said that it would sort itself out in a week or so, which as he said, within a week the pain stopped. But it was still hanging lower than before the accident. Now I'm feeling a slight discomfort in my right testicle, and have noticed that the testicle is still hanging lower, not as low as it was at first but still lower than normal. It also seems to be hanging more horizontal than the left. I've also experienced one or both testicles disappearing into the cavity above them when I've been sexually stimulated, which before the accident NEVER happened. This could happen 3/4 times within 10 minutes. What I was wondering, could it have been made loose by the pulling of the testicle? I mean can it actually be possible for the epididymis to become slightly detached from the testicle or the spermatic tube? If not, is there an explanation for what I'm feeling right now? Any help would really be appreciated!

I had the same exact injury, except it was to my left testicle. It now hangs lower and is less responsive than it was before! The doctors, so far, have blown it off as nothing, but this is a cause for me to be seriously concerned, as it was never like this before and it does cause a lot of pain. My left testicle now feels as if it is hanging precariously and is liable to be damaged more if I don't wear scrotal support (i.e., a jock strap).

I'm trying to book an appointment with another urologist within the next two weeks, so we can go over the MRI scan I'll be doing this morning.

Most likely you pulled the cremaster muscles that raise and lower your testicles in response to cold, heat, sexual excitement, orgasm, etc. It might take many months to heal up and stop hurting. It is possible to detach the spermatic cords partially from the testis and epididymas at the top of each testicle and along the back side of each testicle if damaged. Dr.s likely won't operate to reattach this as your testicles can still function normally in all ways and surgery might cause you chronic pain, scarring, and other long lasting problems that would be worse than having a partially detached spermatic cord will cause you. The cremaster muscles strength and motions do vary a lot from one man to the next and can heal up or simply hang your testicles lower permanently after an accidental injury. Your sperm production, hormones, and sexual functions should be unaffected once the pain stops. Good luck.

Hey!
I seem to be having a similar problem!
My left testicle is also seems to be lower for a while and then, it goes back to normal and then, it goes lower again. My doctors also said it was nothing.
Also, I had some kind of discharge from my penis a couple of times. There was no reason for a gooey substance to discharge from my penis but, it did.

heyy....!!! anybody please help
Last month i was masturbating with my left leg over my right leg(in a siting position on a couch) unaware of the fact that my left testicle ,which is lower down the right one, squeezed or stuck somewhere between my thights. So as soon as i ejaculated i felt my mistake. Now my left testicle hang lower than before. I cannot get a good erection and i ejaculate early as 8 seconds which used to be of longer during before and i feel it is because i caught premature ejaculation.
Please tell me what to do