hi i am wondering if your right testicle should be bigger than your left one ?

Well, in 85% of guys, their left testicles are bigger than the right ones and they hang lower. They hand lower because the left spermatic cord is much longer then the left one. This is how things are organized in a male body.
Most guys who have larger right testicles are left-handed. If your right testicle has always been bigger, ever since you can remember, than everything should be ok unless you had hydrocele since you were born.
If your right testicle suddenly got bigger, it is crucial you saw an urologist and reported this. An urologist will help you realize why the right testicle got bigger. It could be because of a tumor, a cyst or varicose veins above the testicles.
You should also know that testicles should have a shape of an egg. Small lumps could be present and they are anatomical lumps. If there is one on one side, there should be another one on the other side as well. If sudden lumps develop, they should be evaluated immediately.
Testicles should be smooth, with no pain, discomfort or heaviness.
If the difference between your left and right testicle is large and if the right one just got bigger, you should see an urologist right away.

i think i hav hydrcele problem but can u tell me wat is the after cause after this operation takes place wen i get better after removing that fluid sac i would b able to reproduction n how can i check wether there is any process of testing it?

One of mine is bigger than the other and I'm sure it's fine...but if you don't feel it's normal then still go see a doctor.

yeah i got this, its dodgy but f**k going to the doctors. there no one-time clinics or anything like that i can visit?

Hydroceles are usually caused by trauma, but not all the time.  The procedure is usually an office visit.  Anathesia is used.  There is resulting tenderness and pain.  Of even more importance is that you be tested for testicular cancer, whether related or unrelated to your injury (usually not).
The testicular self exam is the best way to head this cancer off early and be treated.  In medical school I demanded my students do the exam during the physical and regularly do it on themselves.  One caught his own.  The offending gonad was removed.  Please your nurse practitioner or a physician.
(NPs do better physical exams.  In some states they have their own practices and can do certain types of surgery).  Early diagnosis and treatment is the key.  Small differences between sizes of testicles is common.  The left testicle hangs lower because the spermatic cord (supportive tendon) is longer.  This cord reacts to nondirect physical stimulation:  That is, if you lightly scratch the very upper inside of your thigh, the testicle will respond my rising.  Its called the Cremasteric Reflex and is a test for nerve health.  This reflex is commonly tested for those people with diabetes.  Don't wait.  Get that appointment now- and show up.

yaah u will be definitely able to reproduction

It's true,  because my right testicle has always been bigger and I happen to be a left handed guy as well.. so it makes sense.

Hi I'm a 14 year old boy and my girlfriend accidently hit me in the balls and the other day (about a week later) I noticed my left ball was about just under half as big as the right (I'm not too sure if it was before she hit it), and its all the ball that's gone big and I can't feel any lumps, its satill the normal shape and doesn't hurt that much. Is this normal groth, because I've heard useually one ball grows before the other or should I be concerned ?

Yes that is just normal unless u have severe testicular pain if so she could have ruptured it

you got one thing wrong actually the right testicle is bigger in most guys and the left hangs lower but nothing to worry about its normal 

the right testicles are usually bigger than the left i thought

i think yes, its normal. i got bigger right than my left, but im wondering why my right got bigger can u help me?

My left testical is having little pain also. I dnt know what happened weong with it . Can it causes due to heavy masterbution .?

Hi.. I Have A Large Right Testicle and a Very Small Left Testicle My age is 17 and i Don't Feel any Pain in my testicle.. can any one tell me is it Normal??