Hello, I am 15 years old, when i was 12 every student in school went to the school doctor for some testicle check, back then the doctor said they were fine, but when i grew up to like 13 my right testicle got much bigger than my left, and i don't feel any pain or nothing, but it is just hanging, and you can see the blood veins very good because of the testicle being so big that it fills the whole sack.. and I am starting to get a bit worried, is it normal?

Answers please !

I've never heard of school doctors doing "testicle checks"... You might want to contact an attorney... ;-)

Testicles typically hang at different lengths and depending on temperature will hang far or draw up close to your body.

Any time you play school sports you have a physical. They check your ball for hernias. Had them every year from sixth to twelfth grade.