Hi all, i just noticed today when i came out of the shower that my right testicle was hanging lower down than my left one. I have never ever seen this before today and i regularly check down there (for another health reason). What is going on with this? Is this something bad?

no not at all! actually, Its normal

my right testicle hangs lower then my left but wen im cold it comes back up
ab pain and back pain..
any advice
i already went too the doc,its not kidney stones or a hernia any ideaas?

Hello there Derek,

I believe this is quite normal and I am sure that you are overreacting a little bit but if you are so scared and you believe that you have reasons to be scared (reasons such as unprotected sex maybe?) you could make appointment with your doctor. After all he will determine do you need to see the specialist about this matter (urologist).

If by any chance you got some type of diagnosis and treatment tips you could share it with us. Thank you for your answer in advance.  

The reason that the testicles seem to "shrink up" and became the same size as each other when you are cold is simply due to science. When your body temperature is higher, you will find the testicles hang low. But however when your body temperature drops and you become cold, think of it as your testicles becoming cold as well. They shrivel up towards the body as if to keep themselves warm. It is perfectly normal.

I also have the same problem and im getting scared sometimes. my right testicle is lower than the other, and the left one being higher, sometimes it seems like it gets oblic, i mean it doesn hang perfectly straight.

Bro , I have a problem with right testicle once sqauced it because pant was tight after 3 days my penis went down what to do what may happen , please suggest what to do

I have had the same, no explanation despite the doctors I've been too

I have the same problem as derek but read online your left is supposed to be lower

Why is normal

I have the same kind its very weird i m scared too