My doctor told me that Naprosyn is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, commonly used to relieve the inflammation, swelling, stiffness, and joint pain. Those are exactly mine problems that are in my case associated with rheumatoid arthritis. However, there is something strange to me about this drug. I have a friend who used it to relieve menstrual cramps and other types of mild to moderate pain. That is why I would like to ask did I get appropriate treatment, and I would like to hear more about Naprosyn.

I have to say that Naprosyn has both usages for yours and your friend’s symptoms. Important is to use this drug with caution if you have kidney or liver disease. Problem is that Naprosyn can cause liver or kidney problems in some people. Naprosyn may prolong bleeding time as well, so if you are taking blood-thinning medication, your doctor will prescribe Naprosyn with caution. Interesting is that by reducing fever and inflammation, Naprosyn may hide an underlying condition. You should also know that this medication might cause vision problems. That is why if you experience any changes in your vision, informing your doctor would be smart thing to do. Important info for Naprosyn users is that this drug may cause you to become drowsy or less alert, therefore, avoid driving or operating dangerous machinery. However, side effects cannot be anticipated, so if any develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can determine if it is safe for you to continue taking Naprosyn as treatment option.