A complete medical check up I had last month revealed that I have an enlarged prostate. Of course, this is very worrying to me, but the doctors have already ruled out prostate cancer so that is something to be happy about. I am now looking for a natural cure for my enlarged prostate. Any ideas?

Eat a diet of whole, fiber-rich foods. Raw fruits and vegetables provide essential enzymes and cancer-fighting nutrients. Whole grains, nuts, seeds, beans, soy, olive oil and wild-caught cold water fish support men's health. All helpful in cure of enlarged prostate.

This is a natural phase of aging that men go through. Most men don’t realize the prostate gland keeps growing their entire lifespan. We only notice it when we are in our 40s and 50s because that it is the time it may grow so large that it begins to affect urinary flow and functions, and perhaps lead to some discomfort in that area.

Beta sitosterol is the primary nutrient for prostate health. Beta sitosterol is known to help control the growth of the prostate gland thereby alleviating any pressure on the bladder. I take a prostate supplement called Super Beta Prostate. It contains 250 mg of beta sitosterol along with Vitamin D and other minerals that play a strategic role in healthy male aging. It’s a quality supplement that can be trusted since it is verified by third party lab testing (Consumer Lab).