I found out that I have an enlarged prostate after I went to see a doctor for problems with urinating. I am still considering what to do about treatment, and herbs are also among the options that I am looking into. Are there any guys who have taken herbs for prostate enlargement? What did you think and did you solve the problem?

Zinchas also been used for decades to support a healthy prostate. Papain alleviates acute inflammation of the prostate. Take 500mg daily for no longer than two weeks. A combination of saw palmetto, pygeum and zinc picolinate lessens inflammation and restores normal urine flow.

There are several herbs and nutrients that specifically target prostate health and help control the growth of the prostate gland.

I have been using Super Beta Prostate for the past one year and have noticed significant relief from frequent urination. The main ingredient in Super Beta Prostate is beta sitosterol, a nutrient found in plant fats. It also contains Vitamin D and other minerals that specifically work towards supporting aging male health.

Beta sitosterol has been very well-researched. There are no known side effects. It helps to support prostate health, urinary flow and functions. You should start early to get the most of out of nutritional therapy for prostate health.