My father has high cholesterol and I am really worried about him. What can I do to help him? Are there some natural supplements that can help him lower his cholesterol?

You did not tell me if your father is using some medicine for his cholesterol? I will give you some information about supplements that can help your father. One of them is natural remedy Beta-Sitosterol. This remedy should be taken as 300 mg twice a day and the great thing about it is that it helps to lower blood serum cholesterol. Also, it lowers triglycerides with few diet changes and little or no exercise. Another supplement that can help is Guggul gum. It was originally used to treat obesity and today it is used as a natural way to help lower cholesterol as well as decrease blood pressure. Guggul is also known by Gugulipid and Gum guggulu. The botanical name is Commiphora mukul. Pantethine has been shown to significantly reduce serum triglycerides, total cholesterol, and LDL-cholesterol and it has the advantage of being an effective treatment for high cholesterol while avoiding the undesirable side effects of synthetic lipid-lowering drugs. Curcumin is a very strong antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and cholesterol-lowering effects and it is an extract from the spice Turmeric. I hope that this information will be helpful.